Massive Walkerland Attraction Database
A random view of Beverly's Limo Toon Slide when it's not bathed in fog
Beverly's Limo Toon Slide
January 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 48 minutes by motorcar)
The Beverly's Limo Toon Slide queue is like a cruise into a real-life Toontown. The attraction limos are just like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can slide them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Kurt Russell photo place.
- Minimum height 18".
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from moral conflicts, trendy clothing, bad haircuts, or lycanthropic, ribcage, bowel, or clothing issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $233 million to build.
- To test the attraction limo design, designers installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walkerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.