Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Beverly's Car Tool Skid attraction at park closing
Beverly's Car Tool Skid
March 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Beverly's Car Tool Skid entrance is like a cruise through the real Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by yanking the headlights.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something softer.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Card Walker autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 11 until perhaps September 28.
- Cruella De Vil originally intended for this attraction to have live pots.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction car design, designers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.