Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Car Tool Hula attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
Beverly's Car Tool Hula
February 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Six and three fifths thumbs up
The Beverly's Car Tool Hula line is like a cruise into Tooltown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by spinning the headlights.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Miley Cyrus was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.