Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A hot view of Beverly's Car Tool Crash when it's shrounded in administration
Beverly's Car Tool Crash
April 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge stars
The Beverly's Car Tool Crash line is like a tour through Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by turning the dashboard.
- If traveling with narrow children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something shorter.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to forget about this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
- In a disguised hideout at the top of the Beverly's Car Tool Crash, there is a football video game for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- To test the attraction car idea, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Dumbo elephant on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.