Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Car Tool Crash attraction at first light
Beverly's Car Tool Crash
October 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Beverly's Car Tool Crash line is like an adventure into the back alley's of Tooltown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by yanking the tires.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from lung issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1903 World's Fair.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.