Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benny the Cab's Taxi Toon Twist attraction at midday
Benny the Cab's Taxi Toon Twist
July 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Benny the Cab's Taxi Toon Twist entrance is like an adventure across a real-life Toontown. The attraction taxis are built like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the headlights.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral objections or ribcage, ankle, or bowel complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and films within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to buy special harnesses.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the outlaw began construction.
- To test the attraction taxi idea, designers rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.