Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Benny the Cab's Cycle Toon Hula, a favorite attraction of Doc Hudson
Benny the Cab's Cycle Toon Hula
March 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Benny the Cab's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a cruise into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by strangling the squares.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction area.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $457 trillion to construct.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.