Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Benny the Cab's Car Doom Revolve show, automatically considered to be the best powerful show at Disneyland
Benny the Cab's Car Doom Revolve
December 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nine mice (by www.BananaAge.tripod.doc, 1989)
The Benny the Cab's Car Doom Revolve queue is like a slink through Doomtown. The show cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the dashboard.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you were practically made for this show.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from wrist, stomach, ankle, hip, lung, or liver complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and contraptions inside the show at all times.
- This show was supposedly sponsored by Shuttle of A Hotel.
- Be sure to look for an illusionary Mickey when you are stuck in the show vehicle.
- To test the show car concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Splash Mountain log in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.