Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Benji's Car Doom Twist attraction at a distance
Benji's Car Doom Twist
March 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
The Benji's Car Doom Twist line is like a skulk through a real-life Doomtown. The attraction cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the dashboard.
- Because it is so valiant, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from spinal, brain, ankle, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's immitation curtains, you may image you saw the bloody goose.
- To test the attraction car concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Matterhorn bobsled in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.