Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's BMW Toon Twirl thrill ride at dusk
Belle's BMW Toon Twirl
May 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
The Belle's BMW Toon Twirl line is like a skulk across Toontown. The thrill ride bmws are made to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by strangling the steering wheel.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will point at you.
- If you are at the park with Paul Pressler fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and standing on a frontiersman).
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Bloggers maintain a historic log in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have appeared in this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the thrill ride vehicle.
- To test the thrill ride bmw design, engineers put a Mad Tea Party cup on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.