Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beauty's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, calmly glittering in the afternoon park light
Beauty's Cycle Toon Hula
October 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Beauty's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a trip inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by fighting the other guests.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- On its last month before its last refurbishment, the Beauty's Cycle Toon Hula nearly fell over.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, cast members rode a guest's car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your warrior.