Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: Beauty's Car Tool Revolve, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Beauty's Car Tool Revolve
April 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Beauty's Car Tool Revolve queue is like a tour into a real-life Tooltown. The attraction cars are just like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the skeletons.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 28".
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost more than $197 billion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.