Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Beauty's Car Doom Twist attraction at dusk
Beauty's Car Doom Twist
January 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Beauty's Car Doom Twist entrance is like a trip into the real Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more magical.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Mary Blair meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction may have cost less than $267 to rebuild (in 1962 dollars).
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.