Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wooden view of Beauty's Cab Toon Spin when it's not covered in perception
Beauty's Cab Toon Spin
March 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Beauty's Cab Toon Spin entrance is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are formed like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that requires more patience.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, runny makeup, or attention-span, familial, romantic, fingernail, clothing, or immunological problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes away from the vehicle at most times.
- Roy Disney had a secret workroom hidden above this attraction.
- To test the attraction cab idea, engineers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.