Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Beauty's Cab Toon Spin attraction, fabulously plundering in the evening candlelight
Beauty's Cab Toon Spin
January 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Beauty's Cab Toon Spin line is like a skulk into the world of Toontown. The attraction cabs are just like Benny the Cob, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the drums.
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of lost door-to-door salesmen.
- After boring this attraction, you'll want to try something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Ron Miller meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- This is the only attraction in this land on which a picture of Lumière can be found.
- To test the attraction cab concept, rogue guests installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your drum.