Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barbie's Limo Toon Revolve experience during construction
Barbie's Limo Toon Revolve
November 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Barbie's Limo Toon Revolve queue is like a journey inside Toontown. The experience limos are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the steering wheel.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, attention-span, knee, ankle, stomach, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to keep your children and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Barbie's Limo Toon Revolve separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.