Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A goofy view of Barbie's Limo Toon Revolve when it's not bathed in tarps
Barbie's Limo Toon Revolve
September 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Barbie's Limo Toon Revolve queue is like a tour into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the other guests.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might joke with your party.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- The rack in the spy room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues For the Trenchcoat".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- To test the attraction limo concept, cast members rode an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.