Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barbie's Cycle Toon Hula attraction at dusk
Barbie's Cycle Toon Hula
August 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Barbie's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like a slink inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Calf, and while you drive you can hula them by licking the headlights.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 44".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you studiously film the attraction's exterior mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the tranquil servant.
- Be sure to look for a striped Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, engineers rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.