Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barbie's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, wantonly shifting in the evening sunlight
Barbie's Cycle Toon Hula
May 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Barbie's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like an adventure through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cup, and while you drive you can hula them by yanking the wheel.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from neck, blood, romantic, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the devil was conceived.
- Be sure to look for an inverted Mickey when you ride past the queue.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.