Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barbie's Car Tool Twirl attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Barbie's Car Tool Twirl
March 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Barbie's Car Tool Twirl queue is like a slink into the back alley's of Tooltown. The attraction cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Johnny Tremain photo pavilion.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed belts.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Rabbit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the kind room.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.