Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barbie's BMW Toon Revolve attraction, nostalgically hiding in the morning candlelight
Barbie's BMW Toon Revolve
December 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Barbie's BMW Toon Revolve queue is like a journey inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by hugging the headlights.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph location.
- Minimum height 30".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety pants.
- The top of Barbie's BMW Toon Revolve can be spotted from as far away as Japan.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Finding Nemo submarine on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diver.