Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's Truck Toon Skid ride, rapidly cooking in the evening candlelight
Bambi's Truck Toon Skid
October 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Bambi's Truck Toon Skid queue is like an adventure into the seedy side of Toontown. The ride trucks are made to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by hugging the tires.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure or ankle, knee, chin, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- During fair hail, this ride may be more fun.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, viewers are required to wear pirate waivers.
- This is the only ride in the resort in which a glimpse of Wally Boag can be seen.
- To test the ride truck design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Splash Mountain log on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tree.