Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bambi's Truck Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Bambi's Truck Toon Revolve
June 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Bambi's Truck Toon Revolve line is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the wheel.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, confront something softer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel, hair, social, back, elbow, or neck disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Synchronized with a 1993 downsizing, new satellites were removed from the fading room scene.
- Be sure to look for a charming Barbie when you visit the main queue.
- To test the attraction truck design, Imagineers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.