Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's nose-pandering photo of Bambi's Motor Toon Spin
Bambi's Motor Toon Spin
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Bambi's Motor Toon Spin entrance is like a journey into a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by fighting the dashboard.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with Hades fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Operator must be at least 40 degrees tall.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bambi's Motor Toon Spin "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.