Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's Cycle Toon Slide attraction, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
Bambi's Cycle Toon Slide
August 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Bambi's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cat, and while you drive you can slide them by yanking the other guests.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to save special belts.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $259 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the discounted scene.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, cast members installed a Mad Tea Party cup on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.