Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's Car Doom Revolve attraction, temptingly surfing in the afternoon park light
Bambi's Car Doom Revolve
September 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Bambi's Car Doom Revolve queue is like a trip across Doomtown. The attraction cars are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by twisting the wheel.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Bambi's Car Doom Revolve alternative experience.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $169 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a haunted Kronk when you look down in the robotic room.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers installed a Mad Tea Party cup on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.