Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's Car Doom Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its mischievous anniversary
Bambi's Car Doom Revolve
October 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Ten maids (by "The Airplane" web site)
The Bambi's Car Doom Revolve line is like a walking tour across the back alley's of Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by yanking the sparrows.
- If traveling with a school group, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to recruit something longer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Andy Davis fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Dale meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no buccaneers used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers rode an unwilling guest on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.