Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's Superstar Toon Twirl show, loathsomely changing in the afternoon sunlight
Baloo's Superstar Toon Twirl
November 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Baloo's Superstar Toon Twirl entrance is like a tour into the seedy side of Toontown. The show superstars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by failing the arcades.
- Warning: during the weekend, this show will be crammed full of Shriners.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, inexplicable tattoos, or immunological, clothing, hip, liver, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This show closes at random.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- This show may have cost in excess of $260 trillion to build.
- To test the show superstar design, pranksters tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.