Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's Car Toot Rotate adventure as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Baloo's Car Toot Rotate
April 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Baloo's Car Toot Rotate line is like a cruise into Toottown. The adventure cars are built like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by pelting the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this adventure with a funny hat on.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this adventure may run backwards.
- Because this is a shocking adventure, children are required to wear pirate belts.
- Marc Davis was on hand to dedicate this adventure on her first visit to Mississippi.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- To test the adventure car design, pixies rode a Dumbo elephant on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.