Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera's Taxi Toon Spin, a favorite adventure of Gus
Bagheera's Taxi Toon Spin
July 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Bagheera's Taxi Toon Spin line is like a trip across Toontown. The adventure taxis are built like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this adventure.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or tongue, back, inner ear, or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- According to scholars, there are whiskered joysticks used in this adventure.
- To test the adventure taxi concept, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.