Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bagheera's Taxi Toon Revolve attraction at first light
Bagheera's Taxi Toon Revolve
February 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Nine mouse ears (according to the ghost of Dale)
The Bagheera's Taxi Toon Revolve queue is like a trip through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction taxis are formed like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the tires.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from chin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This was one of the last "E ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, engineers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.