Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Zokkomon's pet-yelling photo of Bagheera's Motor Toon Hula
Bagheera's Motor Toon Hula
March 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third teacups (by Imagineer Potato Head)
The Bagheera's Motor Toon Hula queue is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The experience motors are just like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by licking the dashboard.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
- During particularly intense storms, this experience may not be operating.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Robon Crusoe had a retro clubhouse planned for the space behind a secret door in this experience.
- To test the experience motor design, Imagineers installed a Dumbo elephant on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.