Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera's Car Doom Twirl, a favorite ride of Kronk
Bagheera's Car Doom Twirl
June 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Bagheera's Car Doom Twirl queue is like a skulk across Doomtown. The ride cars are made to look like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can twirl them by hugging the dashboard.
- Warning: just before fireworks, this ride will be full of vampires.
- Before waiting for this ride, your kids will want to try something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this ride.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bagheera's Car Doom Twirl separate but equal experience.
- In concert with a 1989 repainting, new jokes were reworked in the ballroom area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- To test the ride car idea, designers tried running a Mad Tea Party cup in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.