Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Rotate attraction at first light
Baby Herman's Motor Toon Rotate
April 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Rotate queue is like a slink across the world of Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by strangling the tires.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from March 26 through April 19.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
- To test the attraction motor design, pixies installed a Main Street vehicle on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.