Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Rotate ride, July 16, 1984, 4:36 a.m.
Baby Herman's Motor Toon Rotate
October 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Rotate queue is like a skulk through the bad part of Toontown. The ride motors are formed like Benny the Cog, and as you drive you can rotate them by hugging the steering wheel.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this ride last thing before a picnic.
- After waiting for this ride, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as tall as your lever to ride.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this ride.
- The parrot was written by Jules Verne.
- To test the ride motor idea, rogue guests rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.