Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Baby Herman's Motor Toon Revolve
October 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Revolve line is like a jaunt across the real Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the wheel.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Pet of A Village.
- To test the attraction motor idea, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.