Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Revolve adventure, which recently celebrated its scenic anniversary
Baby Herman's Motor Toon Revolve
November 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
An average of eight sculptures
The Baby Herman's Motor Toon Revolve queue is like a tour into Toontown. The adventure motors are formed like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the wheel.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this adventure alone.
- Before waiting for this adventure, look for something more stimulating.
- The top of Baby Herman's Motor Toon Revolve can be seen from as far away as the universe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Captain Hook when you are stuck in the exit shop.
- To test the adventure motor design, rogue guests installed an unwilling guest on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.