Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Cycle Toon Break train during construction
Baby Herman's Cycle Toon Break
April 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Baby Herman's Cycle Toon Break queue is like an adventure through Toontown. The train cycles are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by quitting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Napoleon meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- There is a snazzy lounge just within this train's rabbits.
- To test the train cycle design, Imagineers put a Splash Mountain log on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.