Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's Car Loon Crash, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Baby Herman's Car Loon Crash
April 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Baby Herman's Car Loon Crash line is like an adventure across the back alley's of Loontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members are invited to visualize this attraction for a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- Pregnant crews can send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions or nasal, ribcage, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and balloons away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.