Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Baby Herman's Car Goon Twist thrill ride during refurbishment
Baby Herman's Car Goon Twist
December 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Baby Herman's Car Goon Twist line is like a tour inside the back alley's of Goontown. The thrill ride cars are formed like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the dashboard.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride may be too startling for consumers.
- Contains trademarked images that may be mildly disappointing.
- This thrill ride is said to have cost more than $276 to refurbish.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.