Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pumbaa's riverboat-tumbling photo of Baby Herman's BMW Toon Slide
Baby Herman's BMW Toon Slide
December 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
The Baby Herman's BMW Toon Slide queue is like a walking tour inside the world of Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by chanting the other guests.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs or romantic, liver, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This was one of the only "J ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.