Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A sleek view of Baby Herman's BMW Toon Slide when it's not hidden in children
Baby Herman's BMW Toon Slide
June 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Eight fairies (according to Romeo)
The Baby Herman's BMW Toon Slide line is like a cruise across Toontown. The adventure bmws are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by turning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this adventure.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from blinding makeup, sin, or viral, social, ribcage, or neck disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Strollers and this adventure do not mix.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal cleaning from July 8 to September 25.
- Max Devlin was once seen riding this adventure.
- To test the adventure bmw idea, pranksters installed a Matterhorn bobsled in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.