Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lillian's platoon-drumming photo of Baby Herman's BMW Toon Slide
Baby Herman's BMW Toon Slide
February 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Baby Herman's BMW Toon Slide entrance is like a walking tour across the world of Toontown. The thrill ride bmws are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by twisting the tires.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency maintenance from April 18 to June 25.
- The top of Baby Herman's BMW Toon Slide can be seen from as far away as the heliport.
- To test the thrill ride bmw concept, pranksters put a Davy Crockett canoe in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.