Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Auto Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Baby Herman's Auto Toon Twirl
June 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Baby Herman's Auto Toon Twirl queue is like a jaunt through the world of Toontown. The attraction autos are just like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by strangling the headlights.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- It is rumored that Lobo's frozen pencil is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction auto design, engineers put a Dumbo elephant on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.