Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A happy view of Baby Herman's Auto Toon Twirl when it's not covered in pianists
Baby Herman's Auto Toon Twirl
February 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Baby Herman's Auto Toon Twirl entrance is like a tour into Toontown. The attraction autos are built like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the other guests.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will have a tendency to complete your friends.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Supersonic Carving") can't visit this attraction more than an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses away from the other guests at significant times while it is in motion.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels under the railroad track.
- To test the attraction auto concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Matterhorn bobsled in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.