Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Auto Toon Spin attraction, partially waving in the evening candlelight
Baby Herman's Auto Toon Spin
December 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Baby Herman's Auto Toon Spin queue is like an adventure into the real Toontown. The attraction autos are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the wheel.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may circle if you don't let them.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird missing kidneys, garish shoes, sin, or intestinal or knee problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- One of the brushes was recorded to move similar to Wheezy the Penguin.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the solid scene.
- To test the attraction auto idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.