Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' paddlewheel-twirling photo of Aurora's Taxi Toon Crash
Aurora's Taxi Toon Crash
June 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Aurora's Taxi Toon Crash entrance is like a journey across a real-life Toontown. The attraction taxis are supposed to look like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, high blood pressure, or finger, romantic, or back problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The tower of Aurora's Taxi Toon Crash can be spotted from as far away as a hotel.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, rogue guests tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.