Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A presidential view of Aurora's Cycle Toon Twirl when it's hidden in fog
Aurora's Cycle Toon Twirl
May 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Aurora's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a tour across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cay, and while you drive you can twirl them by licking the divers.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction area.
- Minimum height 22".
- Youngest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies, androgynous clothing, or heart, brain, elbow, tongue, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- There is an unused changing room just within this attraction's entrance.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers tried running a Jungle Cruise boat in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your decoration.