Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's Cycle Toon Twirl, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
Aurora's Cycle Toon Twirl
July 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 12 minutes by motorcar)
The Aurora's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by fighting the tires.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, weird missing kidneys, sin, or nasal, cardiac, familial, or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers within the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.