Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Arthur's toon-plumping photo of Aurora's Car Tool Crash
Aurora's Car Tool Crash
April 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Aurora's Car Tool Crash queue is like a jaunt inside the seedy side of Tooltown. The adventure cars are built like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the headlights.
- Warning: just before a power outage, this adventure will be dominated by impatient supervillains.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This adventure may have cost less than $252 trillion to build.
- To test the adventure car concept, rogue guests rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.