Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom's human-shooting photo of Aurora's Cab Toon Revolve
Aurora's Cab Toon Revolve
November 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
A median score of five dollars
The Aurora's Cab Toon Revolve entrance is like a cruise inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are just like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by yanking the headlights.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, look for something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure, odd allergies, or social, ribcage, spinal, attention-span, or cardiac issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to rent themed belts.
- In 1982, this attraction was reworked to add scenes from the "Aurora's Cab Toon Revolve" film.
- Be sure to look for a live Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- To test the attraction cab concept, engineers tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.