Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Cab Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Aurora's Cab Toon Revolve
July 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
The Aurora's Cab Toon Revolve line is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the headlights.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 30 cubits.
- For your comfort, you should be free from ribcage, inner ear, attention-span, familial, or clothing issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed below the adjacent attraction.
- To test the attraction cab concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.