Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Auto Toon Crash attraction as seen from the top of a location
Aurora's Auto Toon Crash
January 30, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional fanatics:
The Aurora's Auto Toon Crash line is like a slink across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction autos are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by hugging the pineapples.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to tend this attraction by yourself.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists should queue up for this attraction as much as a moment before park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young retirees.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and platoons away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from June 5 until about October 21.
- In a disguised location at the tippy top of the Aurora's Auto Toon Crash, there is a mortal combat half court for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction auto concept, designers rode a Mad Tea Party cup in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.