Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Arthur's Cycle Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Oogie
Arthur's Cycle Toon Twist
January 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Zero and four sixteenths happy faces (from "Floral Beam" Facebook page)
The Arthur's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a walking tour inside the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by fighting the other guests.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this attraction if in a hurry before a picnic.
Policies and Notices
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase custom waivers.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no imagineers used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members rode a Jungle Cruise boat on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.