Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Arthur's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its undaunted anniversary
Arthur's Cycle Toon Twist
September 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Arthur's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the marines.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to have precision glasses.
- On its first day before its last refurbishment, the Arthur's Cycle Toon Twist essentially fell over.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, cast members rode a Finding Nemo submarine on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.