Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's Cycle Toon Crash attraction at dusk
Arthur's Cycle Toon Crash
September 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Arthur's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a cruise across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the bikes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of gates used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.