Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A steel view of Arthur's Car Tool Spin when it's not bathed in fog
Arthur's Car Tool Spin
September 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Arthur's Car Tool Spin line is like a journey across Tooltown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the headlights.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Pilot must be at least 63" tall.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Tim Burton.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tramp when you are stuck in the main queue.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.