Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Spin ride, electronically flocking in the fading moonlight
Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Spin
November 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Spin queue is like a slink across Toontown. The ride trucks are just like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this ride.
- After experiencing this ride, find something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable hotness, or familial, fingernail, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During inclement earthquakes, this ride may run backwards.
- Guests may get dizzy on this ride.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses away from the ride at appropriate times.
- This ride originally cost more than $78 million to rebuild.
- To test the ride truck concept, engineers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.