Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Scrooge Mcduck
Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Spin
February 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Nine and a smidge reviews
The Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Spin entrance is like a skulk into Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Benny the Cap, and while you drive you can spin them by twisting the other guests.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction after a picnic.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something longer.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- If you carefully film the attraction's exterior façade, you may catch a glimpse of the live cartoon.
- Be sure to look for an original Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- To test the attraction truck concept, designers installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.