Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its jolly anniversary
Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Spin
February 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Spin entrance is like a slink through a real-life Toontown. The attraction trucks are formed like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by yanking the dashboard.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos or nasal, chest, skin, intestinal, lycanthropic, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This was one of the only "W ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the crafty room.
- To test the attraction truck design, pranksters put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.