Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Spin
November 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Spin entrance is like a slink into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction trucks are built like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the wheel.
- Warning: just before your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cranky supervillains.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or romantic, chest, inner ear, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at most times.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are filled with drunken grad-nite students.
- To test the attraction truck idea, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a guest's car on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.