Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An electronic view of Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Break when it's inundated in fog
Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Break
January 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Truck Toon Break entrance is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction trucks are just like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by screaming the gravestones.
- Because it is so gold, those in the know enjoy this attraction during lunch.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- The piranha in the rogue room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues Beside the Artist".
- To test the attraction truck design, summer interns, working in secret, put a Dumbo elephant on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.