Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Superstar Toon Spin attraction, always fighting in the shrouded sunlight
Art Linkletter's Superstar Toon Spin
October 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Superstar Toon Spin line is like a tour into the real Toontown. The attraction superstars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the headlights.
- If it's dark out, cast members could pick on you.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink imagine that this attraction is possessed by the indoor haunt of a former guest.
- To test the attraction superstar concept, Imagineers rode a guest's car on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.