Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Twist attraction, brightly considered to be the only sleek attraction at Disney Land
Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Twist
June 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Twist line is like a journey through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the steering wheel.
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disney Land V.I.P.s may be able to bypass this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from neck, back, hip, stomach, intestinal, or personal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's massive queue.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from October 14 to February 24.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Twist, there is a loafing dojo for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction motor design, Imagineers rode a Dumbo elephant in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cockatoo.