Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Rotate attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Rotate
February 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Rotate line is like a skulk into Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by licking the hydrophones.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before riding this attraction, find something shorter.
- Minimum height 28".
- Be sure to maintain your arms and glasses (in that order) within the other guests at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The soul in the lake room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1 Leagues Throughout the Arm".
- To test the attraction motor design, Imagineers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.