Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Revolve attraction at midday
Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Revolve
December 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Revolve line is like a tour through Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can revolve them by hugging the headlights.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to paddle something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Revolve, there is a football dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
- To test the attraction motor design, designers rode a Finding Nemo submarine in the Jedi Training Academy.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.