Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Revolve attraction, cheaply considered to be the premier lost attraction at Disneyland
Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Revolve
September 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (according to Griffith Park)
The Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Revolve line is like an adventure through the real Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Benny the Cog, and as you drive you can revolve them by yanking the tires.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know queue up for this attraction after a snack.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 117.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Before a 1989 downsizing, new jokes were jazzed up in the buy-a-bride display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
- To test the attraction motor idea, cast members installed a Matterhorn bobsled in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.